Welcome to New Spring Press
New Spring Press publishes serious works in the fields of health, with an emphasis on nutrition, its impact on disease, and the theories of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez and Dr. John Beard, the British scientist who pioneered the therapeutic uses of enzymes. We have the complete works of the late Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. In addition to books, Dr. Gonzalez's lecture recordings on these topics are available.
In March 2017, we published Dr. Gonzalez's new book Nutrition and the Autonomic Nervous System - The Scientific Foundations of The Gonzalez Protocol. You can order this book on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions for just $19.95.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (developer of The Gonzalez Protocol for the treatment of cancer and many other degenerative diseases) explains the importance of nutrition in maintaining and restoring the autonomic nervous system balance that is so crucial to good health.
- He describes how individual variation in nervous system function means that different individuals require different types of diets (ranging from largely raw food and vegetarian to diets high in fatty red meat, and every variation in between) in order to achieve good health.
- Drawing upon more than twenty-five years of private practice in New York, and prior research by Drs. Pottenger, Gellhorn, and Kelley, he also explains why nutritional supplementation protocols similarly need to be individualized for optimal autonomic nervous system function.
- While this book is not a how-to manual, reading it will help you better understand how to maintain or improve your own health-or, if you are a health professional, to better assist your patients to remain healthy or recover from illness-without potentially harmful medications.
In Sept 2016, we published Conquering Cancer: Volume One - 50 Pancreatic and Breast Cancer Patients on the Gonzalez Nutritional Protocol. You can order this book on Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions.- This cancer case report series documents the effectiveness of the nutritional/enzyme cancer treatment designed by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD.
- The book provides an in-depth analysis of the Gonzalez Protocol in both theory and practice, with fifty representative patients with biopsy-proven pancreatic or breast cancer.
- This pioneering book includes patients diagnosed with a poor prognosis or terminal malignancies who did well under Dr. Gonzalez's care.
- Conquering Cancer: Volume Two will be available in summer 2017 and will cover many additional types of cancer.
- These two volumes of Conquering Cancer are the culmination of Dr. Gonzalez's twenty-eight-year medical career, as he died suddenly and unexpectedly in July 2015.
- Volume One is now available to all those with an interest in cancer in general, the enzyme treatment of cancer in particular, alternative medicine, and the Gonzalez Protocol. Note: this is not a "how-to" book for self-treatment.
Other current book titles
The book What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., won a Silver Award in the Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category)! For more information about the book, click here. An article adapted from the book, Some Thoughts about Scientific Bias, is available on Dr. Gonzalez's website.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., and Linda L. Isaacs, M.D. This monograph comprehensively reviews Dr. Beard's theories regarding the origins of cancer and its treatment from the perspective of contemporary molecular biology. The authors include case histories of cancer patients successfully treated with an enzyme-based regimen This book is also now available on Amazon in Kindle editions.
The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer and Its Scientific Basis by Dr. John Beard. We have reprinted this volume, originally published in 1911, as a carefully reproduced hard cover edition with an added foreword by Dr. Gonzalez.
One Man Alone by Dr. Nicholas J. Gonzalez. In this monograph, completed as partial fulfillment of his immunology training, Dr. Gonzalez reviewed the treatment and successes of William Donald Kelley DDS, who refined Dr. Beard's original approach to cancer. Although originally completed in 1986, One Man Alone was not published until 2010, rewritten and with an updated introduction by Dr. Gonzalez. This research study has been generating interest in the alternative and conventional medical world for two decades. This book is now also available in Kindle editions on Amazon.
Sign up for our announcement list (see left hand menu) to be notified of publication dates for future releases and pre-publication ordering information. For more information about the late Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, click here.
“New Spring Press” is a registered trademark of New Spring Press, LLC. All rights reserved.
New Spring Press LLC