Welcome to New Spring Press
New Spring Press proudly publishes scientific books and videos in the fields of health and nutrition and their impact on disease. We are the exclusive publishers of the scientific work of Nicholas J. Gonzalez MD and Dr. John Beard, the British scientist who pioneered the therapeutic uses of pancreatic enzymes. In addition to offering Dr. Gonzalez's award-winning books, we offer Dr. Gonzalez's lecture recordings.
NEW BOOK RELEASE: PRE-ORDER NOW!
OTHER BOOKS BY DR. NICHOLAS GONZALEZ
NUTRITION AND THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez's book Nutrition and the Autonomic Nervous System - The Scientific Foundations of The Gonzalez Protocol is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions. It won the 2018 Book Excellence Award in the category of Diet & Nutrition and was a finalist for the 2017 Best Book Award.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (developer of The Gonzalez Protocol® for the treatment of cancer and other degenerative diseases) explains the importance of nutrition in maintaining and restoring the autonomic nervous system balance that is so crucial to good health.
- Dr. Gonzalez describes how individual variation in nervous system function means that different individuals require different types of diets (ranging from largely raw food and vegetarian to diets high in fatty red meat, and every variation in between) in order to achieve good health.
- Drawing upon more than twenty-five years of private practice in New York, and prior research by Drs. Pottenger, Gellhorn, and Kelley, he also explains why nutritional supplementation protocols similarly need to be individualized for optimal autonomic nervous system function.
- While this book is not a how-to manual, reading it will help you better understand how to maintain or improve your own health. If you are a health professional, it will better assist your patients to remain healthy or recover from illness without potentially harmful medications.
CONQUERING CANCER: Dr. Gonzalez's two volume cancer case report book series, Conquering Cancer, published posthumously, is available on Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions. Both volumes were finalists for the 2017 Best Book Awards.
- This cancer case report book series documents the scientific effectiveness of The Gonzalez Protocol® - the nutritional enzyme cancer treatment designed by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD.
- The two volume book series provides an in-depth analysis of The Gonzalez Protocol® in both theory and practice, with 112 representative patients diagnosed with a poor prognosis or terminal malignancies who did well under Dr. Gonzalez's care.
- Conquering Cancer is the culmination of Dr. Gonzalez's twenty-eight-year medical career. Dr. Gonzalez died unexpectedly in July 2015.
- Volumes One and Two are available to all those with an interest in cancer in general, the enzyme treatment of cancer in particular, alternative medicine, and The Gonzalez Protocol®.
- PLEASE NOTE: these are not "how-to" books for self-treatment